Mandatory equipment for each pair:
● At least one first aid pressure bandage packed in waterproof packaging
● A wetsuit suitable for the prevailing conditions and neoprene booties/protective footwear or appropriate shoes.
● If the water temperature is colder than 12 degrees celsius (53.6 F), the jury can mandate that a neoprene hoody and neoprene gloves must be worn.
● Every participant must have a whistle, 1 space blanket/team, and a functioning mobile phone/pair.
● Each pair must have at least one swim buoy (brightly colored), that is fixed to the swimmer with a line.
● The participants are to use the swim cap provided by the organizer throughout the entire duration of the course. An additional swim/neoprene cap is allowed, if it is worn under the provided swim cap.
● Neoprene hat (if the water is cold)
● Swimrun rope
● Pull Buoys